External Biometric Face Recognition For Time & Attendance Systems & Access Control
The NEW Suprema Face Station F2 Is perfect for external use which features a fusion multimodal terminal with unmatched face recognition performance.
Experience the exceptional authentication accuracy and anti-spoofing performance achieved by Suprema’s unique Fusion technology.
Perfect for contactless biometric management of your employees time & attendance and access control into & out of your premises.
The New suprema FaceStation F2 – Internal & External biometric access control terminal, which features unmatched face recognition performance with exceptional accuracy and anti-spoofing performance with its new fusion technology.
The FaceStation F2 meets the need of the post-pandemic world :-
- Simple remote pre-enrolment through an employee photo and let the FaceStation F2 do the rest, this then on first use creates the perfect biometric template of the employee going forward. No need to enrol again.
- The FaceStation F2 is Completely Contactless –
- Has a facial recognition read distance of 50cm-130cm
- FaceStation F2 has built in biometric intelligence to detect of users without facemasks and face recognition of users wearing masks.
- FaseStation is Dust Proof and Waterproof IP65
- Can also be used to identify people with high skin temperatures
- Features integrated skin temperature thermal camera.
For a free on site demonstration or for more information on our range of external biometric time and attendance or access control systems?
Did you know that we can combine time and attendance with access control to streamline your time and attendance process?
For more information then please don’t hesitate to contact or call us about the suprema face station F2 external biometric access control solution range – Call us today on 01257 252002
For more information on our solutions or to arrange an on-site with one of our consultants to discuss your access control requirements in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01257 252002 England / 01506 896 806 Scotland or use the contact form below.