We have a range of contactless Biometric Access Control solutions to suit businesses of all capacities and a range of budgets.
Why use biometric access control?
- The main reason for using biometrics is to determine the access user is who they say they are.
- Eliminates the cost of access / time & attendance employee cards or fobs.
- Our range of biometric readers are highly secure and can’t be used fraudulently
- Water / dust & vandal proof IK09 option.
- GDPR compliant and prevents unauthorised entry to unknown visitors.
Types of biometric door access control readers
- FaceLite – Small & Powerful Biometric Facial Recognition – perfect for small businesses
- Biometric Face Station 2
- Biometric suprema P2 internal finger recognition with integrated proximity card / pin / NFC readers
- Biometric suprema W2 external vandle resistant finger recognition with integrated proximity card / pin / NFC readers
External clocking in with proximity key fob or biometric finger recognition
Our range of high-end biometric products have been carefully selected to ensure our solutions perform in the way you would expect once they have been imp?
Biometrics offer complete peace of mind when the highest security levels are required, Auto Time have over 20 years’ experience in the installation of Biometric access control / time & attendance systems.
Why not talk to us today about our range of biometric access solutions to suit your application whether indoor, outdoor for extreme weather conditions or working environments where PPE is always needed.
Trade customers please call us for a trade price on all software & biometric readers.
For more information on our solutions or to arrange an on-site with one of our consultants to discuss your access control requirements in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01257 252002 England / 01506 896 806 Scotland or use the contact form below.