Empower your employees with our self-service portal and reduce valuable time in HR administration.
Kelio Employee Self Service
- Advanced employee self service (ESS) portal can be customised to your company branding and colours.
- Virtual Clocking Module with GPS location perfect for home and remote workers.
- HR Employee Self Service management users can manage their own (controlled) HR details, manage hours worked, OT and flexi time balances.
Planning Consult working rotas and plan and manage their holidays / absences with self service interaction with their managers.
- Virtual Messaging Keep upto date on work news and announcements with portal messaging.
- Smart Portal – the ESS portal can be configured to optimise the user experience on the chosen device PC, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- Declare forgotten clocking’s through attendance clocking declarations.
Kelio Self Service Module at a glance
This module can be adapted to suit your company’s requirements and has the following features:-
New 2020 Customisable & Graphical workspace and for employees and mangers
Virtual clocking – Employees can securely clock-in and out from any browser based smart phone / tablet.
Also If the GPS location is selected within the device this then would allow you to see the location they clocked in / out from the maps within the Kelio software ).
Group virtual clocking’s – clock-in a group of staff at, for example, a music concert or festival etc, from an iPad.
Group Administration– allows managers to manage their teams time and attendance duties / activities from a tablet or browser based device.
Administration – employees can view their personal information i.e. Human resource information, clocking’s hours, worked & absences etc.
Absence requests – request absences via web or mobile.
Clocking declarations – declare out of work activities, meetings, overtime etc.
Group results – allows management to manage all absence requests, clocking’s and all other above of the designated group or departments members.
Virtual attendance board – see who is in, out or working on business leave or who is still in the building in case of a fire drill.
Alerts – automatic management alerts on anomalies/ lateness, forgotten clocking’s.
Loan worker feature– every time a clocking takes place your staff’s movement is tracked through GPS.
For more information on our solutions or to arrange an on-site with one of our consultants to discuss your access control requirements in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01257 252002 England / 01506 896 806 Scotland or use the contact form below.