The Magicard 300 single side ID card printer comes with card hopper for perfect storage of your blank id cards.
Perfect for small to medium companies, schools, colleges and universities.
- FREE printer upgrade to Dual side printer i.e print single sided and both sides of cards hassle free.
- High definition ID card image quality
- Fast Print Prints an ID card just 23 seconds
- Prints to CR80 or CR79 (Option) card sizes, including PVC, PET and Composite PVC
- Single and dual-sided models available (FREE UPGRADE TO DUAL SIDED AS STOCKS LAST)
- HoloKote® Magicard custom comes as standard
- Free ID card printing softwareDownload MagiCard 300 Brochure here
MagiCard 300 Printer Specification
- Print mode
Colour dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology.
Print speed – single-sided
Colour: 23 seconds per card / 160 cards per hour.
Monochrome: 6 seconds per card / 720 cards per hour.
- Card security
A HoloKote® security watermark can be printed across the card surface. The Magicard 300
comes with 3 standard designs and allows you to add up to 3 custom designs such as your
company logo, or some other unique security design.
When used with HoloPatch® cards, one area of the HoloKote® watermark can be highlighted
as a high visibility security seal.
- Encoding security options
Magnetic stripe encoding: HiCo and LoCo ISO 7811.
Smart card encoding: Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®. Others available.
3 years limited warranty with direct access to the global Magicard technical support team.
– Available in North America, EU and other selected territories. **Elsewhere a minimum of
one year limited depot warranty.
- Card capacity
100 card feeder, 70-card stacker.
High Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible – Type B, 10/100 Ethernet. External Host USB Port.
Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016.
Linux with CUPS support and Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards.
- Power source
External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
408mm L x 215mm W x 242mm H / 16” L x 8.5” W x 9.5” H
(including feeder and stacker.)
- Operating environment
Sheltered office environment 10°C to 30°C / 50°F to 85°F