The ATS TDS20 Automatic Time and Date Stamp is perfect for any business wanting a professional date stamp for documentation. The machine is easy to use as you slide your documents in to the stamp and align up with the red line in the widow of the machine for accuracy and for a quick automatic time and date stamp. This model can also be set-up to work as a manual stamp, simply just touch the front to print the time/date onto your document.
Features of the ATS TDS20 Automatic Time and Date Stamp include:
• Simple Plug & Play.
• Never needs resetting and keeps time during power failures.
• 29 pre-set printing formats plus manual modifications and custom comments.
• 2 or 4 digits year imprint.
• AM/PM or 24 hours format.
• Regular minutes, Decimal 1/10, 1/100, 5/100 of an hour.
• 13 pre-set comments such as PAID, FILED or SENT.
• Customisable printing: up to three separate lines.
• Up to 8 digits numbering, up / down count and several repeat / reset options.
• Print selections include: manual, automatic, semi-automatic and combination.
• Special mark “*” printing for irregular recognition by each day of the week.
• Automatic hour change for Summer & Winter (BST/GMT).
• Large cabinet window for easy document alignment.
• Back lit LCD time display.
• Chooses left or right hand margin printing.
• Perpetual calendar until the Year 2099 changes year, month and date automatically.
• Tough ABS plastic for robust use.
• Anti-tamper proof with lockable case and password protection.
• Built-in lithium battery backup for time, date and memory auto-reset after power failure.
• Languages in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese.
• Wall or table top mounting.
• 1 year warranty for parts & labour.
Optional features of the ATS TDS20 Automatic Time and Date Stamp include:
• Ni-Cd battery back-up pack for continuous use whilst power is switched off.
• Built-in relay synchronized bell ringing.
• Slave clock synchronization (optional).
• Rechargeable battery backup: For printing operation during power failures.