Please find terminals that used with the earlier versions of Kelio from year 2000
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMINALS ARE NO LONGER BEING SUPPORTED
Please find clocking in & out terminal ranges that where used with the earlier version of kelio systems back to the year 2000.
The Prio and Visio and Handpunch ranges of Clocking In Terminals were used in Expert, Prima & Integral Software Systems.
The formats that were available where proximity card and fob and biometric finger and hand geometry.
They communicated initially through RS232 then IP in the later versions.
Unfortunately we can’t support these terminals anymore.
However todays new clocking system terminals communicate securely through HTTPS (URL) or I.P. and can also be configured to communicate through mobile sim for remote operations.
The Advantages :
- Secure Communication to your software through HTTPS
- Connect to cloud based SAAS (software as a service) and on-premise versions of kelio
- Compatible with Kelio V4.6 onwards
- Better employee engagement – can see hours worked, absence balances etc.
- Face Recognition & Xtreme hot and cold environment terminals are available for different environments
For more information on our solutions or to arrange an on-site with one of our consultants to discuss your access control requirements in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01257 252002 England / 01506 896 806 Scotland or use the contact form below.