Paxton 10 Launches Multi Site Span Your Access & CCTV across Companies, Buildings & Cities With NO physical / Complicated Network Infrastructure – Call us to see how?
What is Paxton10?
It is a NEW Browser based Company Video surveillance and access control system that can be easy managed though the new secure Paxton10 portal.
No need for complicated access and CCTV integrations. Click here for more info..
Login into to Paxton 10 from anywhere all you need is a browser to control your Access & manage your CCTV – Perfect..
Auto Time Systems are proud to have a Paxton 10 GOLD Installer status.
- Use your SMART Phone Or Smart Watch as your FREE access key This is FREE to Paxton10 Users – No need for fobs / cards or expensive readers.
- 1000 door capacity
- Paxton 10 cloud services allows you to have a multi site combined access and CCTV system which can span across companies, building and cities.
- The multi site Paxton 10 cloud system can be easily setup and doesn’t require a complicated or physical network.
- The Paxton 10 system comes complete with own network server with backup facility.
- Incorporate all your existing IP cameras in to one portal.
- More features :Paxton10 smart credentials – Features in-built Bluetooth® wireless technology allowing smartphones or smartwatches to be used in place of proximity key fobs / cards
- Paxton10 cameras are available embedded with Paxton software specially engineered for Paxton10. (One solution for Access and Camera monitoring)
- Paxton10 operation simple for remote and multi-site management though secure web based portal.
- Paxton10 is scalable and can handle from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 IP cameras.
- Fully compatible with PaxLock and Entry and Paxton Products.
- Paxton Net2 to Paxton 10 Migration path.
- Simplify building management link directly to your intruder / fire alarm system.For more information on Paxton10 Click Here or please contact or call us on 01257 252002
We Are Open – Why Not Talk To Us About Our Contactless Clocking In & Home Worker Clocking In Solutions
Auto Time Systems are back to business as normal
for support, maintenance and system help and sales and queries.
We have just launched our new computerised home worker software which allows users to request home working dates.
Our mobile software then allows your employees to clock in and out from home or remotely, but the most important thing that all the time and attendance hours from office and home working will be collated together to ensure the correct payments of hours worked and overtime or flexi time balances are correct (and you can geo-locate them if you need to know where the clocking took place.)
Also In the event of your fire alarm sounding our time and attendance systems automatically create an email fire roll call list of who’s in i.e staff & visitors.
But all the home workers are excluded from the fire roll call printout / fire evacuation to improve & simplify the module count
We also have a new contactless Biometric face recognition terminal which are completely contactless, which measure your employees temperatures as they arrive to clock in and if they have a high temperature then the clocking in is rejected by the terminal and clocking screen display turns red to advice.
Reduce Costs & Make A Safer Workplace – Our face recognition with skin temperature detection terminals reduce your staff administration costs as you don’t need to additional staff to take and manage everyone’s temperature as they arrive at work.
Biometric Face & Temperature Case Study
“Glasgow Taxis Limited has been proudly serving the City of Glasgow for over 60 years in our distinctive and iconic ‘Hackney’ cabs, as the only transport provider operating 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year. Our comprehensive range of services are delivered from our fleet of 735 taxis, the largest in the UK outside London, by our 712 drivers ably supported by a vastly experienced team of 75 staff and servicing more than 2 million customers a year.
Our company uses the latest technology, from dispatch system, fleet telecommunications, credit card terminals, and internally, electronic time management for wages calculations and forward planning for staffing.
We have engaged for many years with Auto time Systems Ltd to ensure the very latest in time management technology is available. With the advent of COVID19 in 2020 we also considered an extension to building security and staff safety while employees are on site. Over the years the time management system has proved invaluable for monitoring staff clocking’s, statistical reports and forward planning. In November 2020 we installed the latest system incorporating facial recognition and temperature control as part of our COVID19 risk assessment for the building. Immediate benefits were clear
- Personnel ‘clock in’ without having to make physical contact with surfaces thus reducing the possibility of cross-contamination.
- Temperature controls are linked to security doors to ensure that any member of staff showing signs of high temperature cannot enter the building.
The system is easy to use, efficient and support from Autotime Systems Ltd is quick and professional. On behalf of Glasgow Taxis Ltd I would recommend the system to anyone considering such a move.”
COVID-19 SECOND NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
Dear Auto Time Systems Customers,
We are still operating during the new period of national restrictions from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Looking after our customers and keeping everyone safe during the coronavirus pandemic is our top priority.
We are working in line with our COVID 19 Action Plan to ensure that our mobile and office based team members can work safely and offer the safest approach to looking after our existing and new customers. This obviously means we are having to adjust our services and practices as needed.
As the majority of our office staff are working from home during this period please see below for the most efficient contact methods:-
Sales and New Enquiries : email@example.com
Accounts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Enquiries and SLA Customers : email@example.com
You can also contact us by using our Contact Us form by clicking here
Our phoneline 01257 252002 will still be available but you may experience longer delays in answering.
The Facestation F2
- Features simple remote pre-enrollment through an user photo, then let the facestation F2 do the rest.
On first user use the F2 facestation creates the perfect biometric template of the employee going forward. No need to enroll again.
- Completely Contactless extended face recognition 50cm to 130cm
- Detection of users without face masks and face recognition of users wearing masks.For a free on-site demonstration or more information click here
- Can also be used to identify people with high skin temperatures with the integrated skin temperature thermal camera (internal use)
Bodet feature the NEW facestation2 biometric facial and temperature recognition clocking in terminals in there new range of cloud and on-premise range of V4 software.
- These terminals are :
- perfect for contactless clocking in
- The additional temperature module can be added and retro fitted should you want to manage employees temperatures when they arrive on-site to work.
- Also this face recognition terminal can be used for access control, so if a staff member arrives and their temperature is too high then the terminal will reject the clocking and not allow them access through the door into work.
- Any problems clocking in – let your staff communicate our range of intercom solutions.
For a free demonstration of the NEW kelio V4 Software and the face recognition terminal range – call us today on 01257 252002
Bespoke Time & Attendance Portals For Efficient HR Management
Employee Biometric Body Temperature Scanners Help You Solve Some Of The Challenges Caused By The Coronavirus
Ensure that your workplace remains as safe as possible, Auto Time Systems are specialists in the supply and installation of biometric body temperature screening equipment. Our temperature screening solutions help you maintain safe working with in your organisation.
The initial corona virus main symptoms are high temperature according to medical advice, our temperature screening systems help you manage your employees body or skin temperatures instantly as they arrive at work with our range of contactless solutions.
The Bodet Kentix SmartXcan is rapid way off accessing an employees temperature using a safe contactless multiple body scan across the eyes and forehead.
Call us for more information on our range of employee temperature body screening systems.
Detect Individuals with high temperatures With Our Biometric Face Recognition Skin Temperature Time & Attendance & Access Control Solutions
Enhance safety within your workplace with our new skin temperature detection camera and biometric face recognition access control system from Suprema – The world leading biometric supplier.
Simple & Fast Face and Temperature Detection
Safe to use – Employees are in close proximity to the thermal camera and NOT in close proximity to others. e.g staff members that are using a conventional hand held skin temperature scanner to assess employees temperatures.
Our thermal face recognitions systems measure employee’s skin temperature at the door or screening area.
The Biometric face recognition thermal camera on the face station 2 measures the skin temperature
of the employee and if the temperature is higher than the set threshold.
Then the biometric thermal temperature detection camera automatically stops the individual from entering a work area, this can also trigger an ALARM and send notification to admin.
If used with Auto Time Sirrom for Time & Attendance Clocking In – This will not allow a person to clock in.
Suprema’s Thermal Camera enhance safety and security measures by combining skin temperature and face recognition together.
The face recognition and thermal cameras can restrict access or clocking in, should a user have a temperature that is higher than the pre-set threshold.
For more information of on our Thermal biometric face skin temperature recognition solutions and for a FREE quotation and brochure please use the contact form below, or please call us on 01257 252002 to discuss your requirements in more details.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Auto Time Systems new website… Finally.
A little history : Auto Time Systems has now been trading since 1981 – Auto Time Systems originally setup by David Morris back in 1981, 39 Years ago doesn’t time fly more…
Over the past years we have grown through loyal customers continuing to use our consultancy and support services as well as acquiring new business thorough our range solutions.
Which include Auto Time Sirrom ( For those who ask us what Sirrom means ? this is Morris spelt backwards ), and Kelio Workforce Management & Synchonised Clock & PA Alert Systems from Bodet. Thank you to our customers.
Over the past 25 years our relationship has grown with Bodet to become the UK leading supplier of their equipment and services and we have been honored to be a Gold Partner 2018 & 2019.. Bodet is the largest supplier of time systems in Europe..
Our range of NEW Work force management solutions provide time & attendance with added modules to enhance efficiency within your workplace such as self service HR, Planning and payroll / Links and NEW completely contactless biometric Clocking in solutions.
We offer complete Access Control Solutions which comprise of controlling site access with our range of visitor management solutions, gates, barriers, turnstiles with associated access control hardware.
Our priority over that past years and to do in the future – is to offer the best possible cutting edge solutions to our customers to ensure our quality and services are maintained always.
Especially at these times, to companies that are using our range of Biometric Systems – you may find this news helpful?
Also Companies on support please quote SAVE% and receive 10% discount on all ID Cards & Fobs purchased should you required additional quantities?
01257 252002 Head Office
01506 896 806 Scotland