NTP Servers or Network Time Protocol Servers
NTP Servers NTP Servers or Network Time Protocol Servers provide most computers with perfect time keeping across your TCP/IP network. You may be aware that the time displayed on Computers and TCP/IP hardware across any business is known to drift or be out of sync. The Auto Time Range of dedicated NTP servers and NTP clocks will provide optimum time synchronization to your I.P hardware and ensure that your server log file is always accurate.
So that you can be sure computers, I.P phones, NTP time displays etc. across your TCP/IP network are always synchronized.
Did you also know that all of our Wireless Clocks are available with NTP connectivity? These clocks can also be powered through your network through PoE (Power over Ethernet Connection) or can be mains powered.
NTP Server Features:
- Multiple time references (GPS, DCF, FI, MSF, and NTP)
- Very high accuracy using TCXO oscillator
- Linux based system providing stability and performance
- User friendly and easy to use programming software
- LCD display: hour – minute – second – date
- Synchronised via GPS, NTP, DCF or FI antenna
- Automatic resetting of time distribution after power shortage
- Programming though PC software and data transferring via USB key or IP(Online mode for remote operation)
- ABS casing for wall-mounted or aluminium casing for 19 R43; rack (1U height)
- Accurate to < 5 milliseconds to official time.